Mocha Chip Pancakes
Coffee and chocolate. Is there a better combo to help get you going in the AM? With a kick of caffeine from brewed coffee, a sprinkle of melty chocolate chips, and a dollop of whipped topping, our Mocha Chip pancakes don’t even need syrup.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Servings: 8 x 4” Pancakes
- 2/3 cup otherworld Chocolate pancake & waffle mix
- 2/3 cup brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 tsp ground coffee
- 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- your favorite whipped topping
- a dash of powdered sugar
- Mix pancake mix, brewed coffee, ground coffee, and chocolate chips in a small bowl. Do not over mix. A few lumps are a-okay!
- Cook over medium heat (350°) for 3 minutes per side.
- Let pancakes cool for a minute or two before serving. Top with a dollop of whipped topping and a dash of powdered sugar.