Cacao Lover’s Triple Chocolate
Made with our signature Chocolate pancake mix, crunchy cacao nibs, a rich dark chocolate sauce, these indulgent pancakes are a dream for anyone who loves the intensity of cacao.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Servings: 8 x 4” Pancakes
- 2/3 cup Otherworld Chocolate pancake & waffle mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs chocolate chips
For the Chocolate Sauce
- 2 oz 70% dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
For the pancakes:
- Mix the pancake mix, water, and chocolate chips in a bowl until just combined. Do not over mix. A few lumps are a-okay!
- Cook pancakes over medium heat (350°) for 3 minutes per side.
- Let pancakes cool for a minute or two before serving. Drizzle with coconut milk chocolate sauce and serve.
For the chocolate sauce
- Break the dark chocolate into small pieces and add it to a microwave safe container along with the coconut milk. Nuke the mixture on high for 30 seconds and stir. The chocolate should melt slowly into the coconut milk. If needed, microwave the mixture for another 15-30 seconds. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.