Apple Cinnamon Oat Muffins
Whip up our award-winning muffins in just a matter of minutes. It's the perfect combination of apple, cinnamon and oats with just a touch of coconut.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 12 muffins
- 1 can Otherworld Apple Cinnamon Pancake Mix
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed + ½ cup water
- 1 ½ cups oat milk
- ½ cup vegan butter, melted
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup fresh or dried apples, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a muffin tin with 12 papers.
- Mix 2 tbs of flax meal with 6 tbs of water and let sit until gelled, about 5 minutes
- In a large bowl, combine coconut sugar and pancake mix.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together flax eggs and melted butter until emulsified. Whisk in milk and vanilla until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and using a spatula, mix together until just combined, taking care not to over-mix.
- Fold in apples.
- Fill muffin papers about ¾ of the way with batter and bake for about 18-21 minutes, until muffins are just turning golden brown.
- Let cool in the tin for a couple minutes before moving muffins to rack to cool completely.