Almond Coconut Pancakes
Creamy almond butter, toasty coconut, and our banana chocolate chip pancake mix—a match made in breakfast heaven that comes together in minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Servings: 8 x 4” Pancakes
- ⅔ cup Otherworld Banana Chocolate Chip pancake mix
- ⅔ cup water
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut flakes, toasted
- ¼ cup drippy almond butter
- maple syrup
- Add the shredded coconut to a skillet over medium heat and toast, stirring regularly to present burning, about 3-5 minutes. When the coconut is golden brown, turn off the heat and transfer the coconut to a separate container.
- Combine the pancake mix, water, and 1 tablespoon of toasted coconut in a bowl and stir until just combined. Do not overmix. A few lumps are a-okay!
- Cook over medium heat (350°) for 3 minutes per side.
- Let pancakes cool for a minute or two before serving. Top with drippy almond butter and the remaining toasted coconut.