Back to Recipes
Cinnamon Coffee Cake Muffins
The perfect morning, afternoon or late night treat. We've outdone ourselves with our mouth-watering cinnamon coffee cake muffins. It's the coffee cake you know and love, in muffin form!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 12 muffins
- 1 Can Otherworld Apple Cinnamon Pancake & Waffle Mix
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp ground flaxseed + ½ cup water
- 1 ½ cups oat milk
- ½ cup vegan butter, melted
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
Cinnamon Crumble Ingredients:
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1/3c vegan butter, melted
- 3/4c whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a muffin tin with 12 papers.
- Mix 3 tbs of flax meal with 1/2 cup of water and let sit until gelled, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, Combine sugar and pancake mix and make a well.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together flax eggs and melted butter until emulsified. Whisk in milk and vanilla until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients and using a spatula, mix together until just combined, taking care not to over-mix.
- Fill muffin papers all the way with batter and bake for about 23-27 minutes, until muffins are just turning golden and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool in the tin for a couple minutes before moving muffins to rack to cool completely.