Cheddar & Chive Waffles
If waffles and cheesy biscuits had a baby, it would be our cheddar & chive waffles. Made with plant-based cheddar, lots of fresh chives and fresh cracked pepper, this stack is perfect for a savory breakfast and breakfast for dinner enthusiasts alike.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Servings: 4 x 4” waffles
- ⅔ cup otherworld Original pancake & waffle mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 tbs chives, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp shredded (vegan) cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp fresh ground pepper
- vegan sour cream, for topping
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Cook on a hot waffle iron for 4-5 minutes, or until waffles are crisp and easily release from the iron.
- Top waffles with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of chives.