Carrot Cake Pancakes
With fresh carrots, juicy raisins, warm spices and of course, a cream cheese glaze, our carrot cake pancakes are a decadent way to start the day!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Servings: 8 x 4” Pancakes
For the pancakes:
- 2/3 cup Otherworld Apple Cinnamon Pancake & Waffle mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tbsp shredded carrot
- Pinch of ground ginger, nutmeg, and clove
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts
For the cream cheese glaze:
- 2 tbsp vegan cream cheese
- 2 tsp plant milk, plus more as needed
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- First, prepare the cream cheese glaze. Whisk all the ingredients together until smooth. If the mixture is too thick to pour, stir in more plant milk, 1 teaspoon at a time. Set aside.
- Mix pancake ingredients in a bowl until just combined. Take care not to use more ingredients than the recipe calls for. Too many carrot cake fixings will make your pancakes dense!
- Cook over medium heat (350°) for 3 minutes per side.
- Let pancakes cool for a minute or two before serving. Top with cream cheese glaze and serve.