Salted Peanut, Banana and Raw Honey Pancakes
As if our Banana Chocolate Chip pancakes weren’t delicious enough, if you're feeling a little extra, load them up with salted peanuts, fresh banana, and a touch of spice for an epic plate that is perfected with a drizzle of raw honey.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Servings: 8 x 4” Pancakes
- ⅔ cup otherworld Banana Chocolate Chip pancake mix
- ⅔ cup water
- ½ of a banana, cut into small rounds or chunks
- 2 tbsp roasted & salted peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- raw honey drizzle
- Mix ingredients in a bowl until just combined. Do not over-mix. A few lumps are a-okay!
- Cook over medium heat (350°) for 3 minutes per side.
- Let pancakes cool for a minute or two before serving. Top with extra bananas, peanuts, and a drizzle of raw honey.